Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-25-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
iandix
Addict
iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.

Device: nook touch a Nook 3g (rooted) and a nookcolor (rooted)
the number of people using this forum

wow .. I was just looking at the Forums list and I saw the "Barns & Noble Nook" forum had 461 people viewing ..

I think the nook (both types) now has a bit of a following :-)

I have never seen that many before ...
iandix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:45 PM   #2
Lazaras
Enthusiast
Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch Glowlight
Sadly your avatar is innacurate as much as i wish to the contrary.

Still made me laugh.
Lazaras is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2010, 08:26 AM   #3
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Can someone tell me where on this forum you can see how many people are viewing it? I just spend a fair amount of time looking around and cannot find that info anywhere.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:28 AM   #4
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAH View Post
Can someone tell me where on this forum you can see how many people are viewing it? I just spend a fair amount of time looking around and cannot find that info anywhere.
On this page (next to forum names):

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/index.php
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:04 AM   #5
ChupaLibro
Julio Angel Ortiz
ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
I think it's awesome. Well, perhaps not so awesome on Christmas day when I'm trying to access the Nook store from the device and getting timeouts because, I figured, a lot of new owners were trying to get on at the same time. But hey, welcome new owners!
ChupaLibro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2010, 01:19 PM   #6
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
On this page (next to forum names):

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/index.php
Ah, I see! I figured it had to be something simple. Thanks, I just couldn't find it.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:41 PM   #7
glazwegian
glazwegian is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook Color, Sony PRS-350(silver)
I just noticed(as of 10:39pm Eastern time) there were 463 people on the Nook section of the forum and 558 on the Kindle section.

It seems the Nook is starting to close the gap!!
glazwegian is offline   Reply With Quote