Estonia 1 0.23%
Wales 1 0.23%
United States 137 31.35%
New Zealand 8 1.83%
Voters: 437. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2010, 10:08 PM   #151
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia
Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Sony PRS T3, Sony DPT-RP1
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
oh.

never mind.
Salgueiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:56 AM   #152
Snufkin
Snufkin can extract oil from cheeseSnufkin can extract oil from cheeseSnufkin can extract oil from cheeseSnufkin can extract oil from cheeseSnufkin can extract oil from cheeseSnufkin can extract oil from cheeseSnufkin can extract oil from cheeseSnufkin can extract oil from cheese

Device: broken PB360 :(
Freezing my butt off in Finland! (another one!)
Good time to
Snufkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2010, 06:43 AM   #153
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:
(wonders if may offering dark chocolate will settle things down.....and keep them off my back......)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
OK, dg, requests received and changes made. I hope that is correct.

Turkey replaced with Estonia.

Romania is now Romania/Bulgaria.
Thanks! Good it wasn't the other way around (replacing Turkey with Bulgaria). Considering our history, it could have lead to another war (beside the one between Canada and USA).

Quote:
OKAY WHO WANTED BULGARIA AND ESTONIA SO BADLY THEY GAVE ME HEADACHES, AND NOW WON'T VOTE?????
KK got it right. Despite some rumors, we don't drink rakia/schnaps all night... not every night at least...
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:44 AM   #154
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I was surprised to see so many Canadians. I thought it might be interesting to find out a bit more about them. So I made a poll....

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=109152
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:42 AM   #155
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I was surprised to see so many Canadians. I thought it might be interesting to find out a bit more about them. So I made a poll....

And a very nice poll it is, complete with map!

I swear, I know we have more Americans than this!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2010, 01:28 PM   #156
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Good showing from Canada! Had no idea!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:49 PM   #157
amo
Teaist
amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.amo taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Aura ONE, Android cell phone
Quote:
Good showing from Canada!
That would be because of this:

Quote:
Freezing my butt off in Finland! (another one!)
Good time to
As everyone knows, in Canada it's as cold as in Finland. Nothing to do in our igloos but snuggle up to our all-terrain vehicles and read.
amo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:03 PM   #158
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post

Is Canada as big as Texas? I couldn't tell from that small map.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:52 PM   #159
ypocaramel
Connoisseur
ypocaramel began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-700, Barnes and Noble NOOKcolor)
None of the above; plus I've lived around.
ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:10 PM   #160
jehane
Book addict
jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300/T1/Asus TF101
Hey DG, I posted under Australia, because that's where I live, but I'm currently posting from here. I'll leave it to you decide where my vote should go.
jehane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:52 PM   #161
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
I am from Pakistan but currently living in Singapore.
Both options are not their maybe you should put South East Asia.
For Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia etc
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:05 AM   #162
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Thank you.

I"m awfully good at re-arranging countries, aren't I?
It just wouldn't be an authentic dg poll without a few changes here and there... and now and then... and here and there....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jehane View Post
Hey DG, I posted under Australia, because that's where I live, but I'm currently posting from here. I'll leave it to you decide where my vote should go.
Wow! That is extreme.
-11C it says for you, hum that's 12.2F.... and here I was griping about being so cold with our high of 44F (about 7C).
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:20 AM   #163
ypocaramel
Connoisseur
ypocaramel began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-700, Barnes and Noble NOOKcolor)
haha I do demand someplace in Asia that's not Japan or India.
ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:49 AM   #164
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jehane View Post
That's so cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Wow! That is extreme.
-11C it says for you, hum that's 12.2F.... and here I was griping about being so cold with our high of 44F (about 7C).
It's -7°C (19.4F) here in Belgium, and it's going to get getting even colder. Sadly enough you don't have to live on the Antarctic to get Antarctic weather

But on the plus side: we have lots of snow and I'm looking forward to making a huge snowman this weekend

Last edited by Iridal; 12-01-2010 at 03:38 AM.
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:01 AM   #165
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
That's so cool

It's -7°C (19.4F) here in Belgium, and it's going to get getting even colder. Sadly enough you don't have to live on the Antartic to get Antartic weather

But on the plus side: we have lots of snow and I'm looking forward to making a huge snowman this weekend
That's it, I'm definitely going to be super grateful for my nice "warm" 44F (about 7C) weather.

Have fun building the snowman.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote