Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-22-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
varmemester
Connoisseur
varmemester has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.varmemester has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.varmemester has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.varmemester has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.varmemester has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3 & Sony PRS-950
Talking While I am waiting for my 950

After extensive research on which reader to buy I finally settled on the 950, which I ordered on the 15th from B&H - unfortunately when it had just run out of stock. Oh, well. Surely I could resist constantly to check my order status on the B&H website - surely not. It has now been a week but abstinences from not receiving the 950 seems to be persistent. Hence the reason for writing this. But also to thank the helpful members of this forum for answering my questions and for the many many posts regarding pros, cons, mindful tips and telling experiences. In the future I will probably lurk a little more in the background. So now I will say a big and to YOU!

Enjoy your reading,

malthe

Last edited by varmemester; 11-23-2010 at 10:22 AM.
varmemester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:07 PM   #2
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
Don't give up. The 950 is most merit worthy.
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert