Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 01-20-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
Bushwil
Bushwil began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Afterglow 2
Insert Hyperlinks in Feed Articles

I have a Kindle 3 and I'm running Calibre for Mac. I was wondering is there a way to insert "share this article links" for Twitter? There is built in support for that now, (albeit probably just a password saver). It might be nice to share the entire article instead of just an excerpt. Thanks for your time.

Wil

Bushwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:51 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushwil View Post
I have a Kindle 3 and I'm running Calibre for Mac. I was wondering is there a way to insert "share this article links" for Twitter? There is built in support for that now, (albeit probably just a password saver). It might be nice to share the entire article instead of just an excerpt. Thanks for your time.
I have neither a Kindle, nor a Mac, but if you merely want to add a link to a recipe, it can be done. Take a look at BeautifulSoup:
http://www.crummy.com/software/Beaut...mentation.html
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert