Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-08-2017, 02:36 PM   #1
Sandra4855
Sandra4855 might easily be mistaken for a TexanSandra4855 might easily be mistaken for a TexanSandra4855 might easily be mistaken for a TexanSandra4855 might easily be mistaken for a TexanSandra4855 might easily be mistaken for a TexanSandra4855 might easily be mistaken for a TexanSandra4855 might easily be mistaken for a TexanSandra4855 might easily be mistaken for a TexanSandra4855 might easily be mistaken for a TexanSandra4855 might easily be mistaken for a TexanSandra4855 might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Sandra's Kindle
Second User

Hi there. I am having difficulty working out how to set up a second library for a separate user in my copy of Calibre. Alternatively setting up a totally separate copy of the programme altogether (which does not work. I tried)

Can anyone give me some guidance on how to set up a new library for a second user on Calibre?
Sandra4855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2017, 03:59 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Windows 10 tablet,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra4855 View Post
Hi there. I am having difficulty working out how to set up a second library for a separate user in my copy of Calibre. Alternatively setting up a totally separate copy of the programme altogether (which does not work. I tried)

Can anyone give me some guidance on how to set up a new library for a second user on Calibre?
If they are using a separate user account** on the pc--which they should be doing--when they open calibre it will use that user accounts setting and library.

Other wise see:

https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/gui.html#library

**assuming you are using windows

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote