Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #16
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I believe that (some) B&N epubs also have page numbers that correspond to pbooks. Someone I talked to recently mentioned they were reading an ebook, and that they were surprised the ebook page numbers corresponded to the pbook he had.
Could be sheer luck. It is meant to be a similar rough estimate.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:48 AM   #17
marcl
Enthusiast
marcl began at the beginning.

Device: Iriver Story HD (FW 1.13), Kobo Glo (FW 2.8.1), Kindle PW2 (FW 5.40)
I tried some epubs with Adobe Digital Editions and I'm quite happy so far all page numbers are like on the kobo reader. So I can read-on on pc.
marcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert