Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-09-2017, 04:36 AM   #1
crisnoh
crisnoh began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
"Search Bar" disappeared

I just installed 3.7 and when I started the application back up the search field and it's containing bar were no longer visible. I can still search by hitting Cmd+F, but I'd really like to have that bar back and can't find an option to toggle it. Can anyone tell me how to get it back?
crisnoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2017, 04:40 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@crisnoh - Click the Layout button - bottom right, there you will find a hide/show search bar toggle

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 04:48 AM   #3
crisnoh
crisnoh began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Perfect, thanks for the assist
crisnoh is offline   Reply With Quote