Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-19-2018, 09:20 PM   #1
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Sale on Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Fire tablets for Prime members

In case it has escaped anyone’s attention:

- Kindle is $49.99 ($30 off)
- Paperwhite is $79.99 ($40 off)
- Fire 7 is $34.99 ($15 off)
- Fire HD 10 is $109.99 ($40 off)

Am tempted to get a couple of the Kindles as ‘loaner’ devices.

Of course one also wonders if we’re about to get new Kindles next month.

Last edited by tomsem; 09-20-2018 at 12:14 AM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:30 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
In case it has escaped anyone’s attention:

- Kindle is $49.99 ($30 off)
- Paperwhite is $89.99 ($40 off)
- Fire 7 is $34.99 ($15 off)
- Fire HD 10 is $109.99 ($40 off)

Am tempted to get a couple of the Kindles as ‘loaner’ devices.

Of course one also wonders if we’re about to get new Kindles next month.
Actually the Paperwhite is $79.99 (which would be $40 off). Really good deals.

Voyages are back in stock, but only twelve left. So if anyone wants the WiFi Voyage with special offers, you might want to look into that.

(Now only 10 left.)

Last edited by rcentros; 09-19-2018 at 10:32 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2018, 12:02 AM   #3
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Actually the Paperwhite is $79.99 (which would be $40 off). Really good deals.

Voyages are back in stock, but only twelve left. So if anyone wants the WiFi Voyage with special offers, you might want to look into that.

(Now only 10 left.)
This was so bad. I used the option of trading in one of my old Kindle Keyboards (works but is not happy). Got $5 plus 25% off the Kindle Voyage. I do so love my Voyage, so it's a fair trade. I wasn't likely to get more than $15 for the old K3. And before you say anything, I do actually have 3 other Kindle Keyboards, so I'm not giving up. I will retain my ereader hoarding status.

I do have a Paperwhite 3 and I recommend them, but the Voyage is special.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 10:07 PM   #4
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 7th gen
I picked up a white paperwhite for 49.28 after a credit. I’m guessing there’s a new model coming, but for now I’m glad I can read in the dark again. Couldn’t pass up that price.
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote