Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-15-2019, 05:19 PM   #1
Renagirl9
Renagirl9 began at the beginning.

Device: Android, Kindle fire
Question Adding books to calibre from mobile device

Does anyone know of any way to add books to my Calibre library from my mobile device? I use my phone much more often than my laptop.
Renagirl9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 08:36 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura2, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renagirl9 View Post
Does anyone know of any way to add books to my Calibre library from my mobile device? I use my phone much more often than my laptop.
CONTENT SERVER
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert