Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-16-2021, 08:34 PM   #16
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story HD, Amazon Kindle 5, and Amazon Kindle DX
Thanks!
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 09:24 PM   #17
BoomStickMuppet
A person
BoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I've preordered one of the 7.5 inch Topjoy ereaders. I'll be happy to give my thoughts on it when I receive it.
BoomStickMuppet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:48 AM   #18
franzli
Addict
franzli knows more than wikipediafranzli knows more than wikipediafranzli knows more than wikipediafranzli knows more than wikipediafranzli knows more than wikipediafranzli knows more than wikipediafranzli knows more than wikipediafranzli knows more than wikipediafranzli knows more than wikipediafranzli knows more than wikipediafranzli knows more than wikipedia

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomStickMuppet View Post
I've preordered one of the 7.5 inch Topjoy ereaders. I'll be happy to give my thoughts on it when I receive it.
Cool, I'll be curious to learn more about it (but not curious enough at this point to order one myself).
Fingers crossed you'll get it around the time they promised.

For what it's worth, I've had a decent experience with crowd-funding the TopJoy Falcon, an 8 inch laptop. When I received it, I had already gotten a smaller device with a faster CPU, so I have the Falcon away afterwards and have no long time experience. But for the few weeks I played around with it it seemed decent. There was probably some delay with receiving it, as is common for crowd funding, but I don't remember anymore, so it probably wasn't terribly long for me.
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:29 PM   #19
BoomStickMuppet
A person
BoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueBoomStickMuppet can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by franzli View Post
For what it's worth, I've had a decent experience with crowd-funding the TopJoy Falcon, an 8 inch laptop. When I received it, I had already gotten a smaller device with a faster CPU, so I have the Falcon away afterwards and have no long time experience. But for the few weeks I played around with it it seemed decent. There was probably some delay with receiving it, as is common for crowd funding, but I don't remember anymore, so it probably wasn't terribly long for me.
Yeah nice! I did a bit of research on the company before (not terribly much though) and I found they had generally been successful with their previous Kickstarter. If it was their first I probably wouldn't have backed.

I have one other experience with Kickstarting. I Kickstarted the Unihertz Jelly 2 phone. That went well so I am hoping this will be similar.

I plan to use Koreader on the Topjoy ereader for reading my ebooks, as I already use it on my phone and my kindle paperwhite.
BoomStickMuppet is online now   Reply With Quote