Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-22-2022, 09:49 PM   #1
christianbk
Connoisseur
christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: At least one of each brand
Two new NOOK videos uploaded to YouTube (how-to demonstrations)

I received two notifications for new videos the B&N NOOK team has uploaded to their YouTube channel.

https://m.youtube.com/@nookBN/videos

The devices shown in the two how-tos were a Lenovo tablet and a GlowLight 4/4e.

The only real reason why I’m mentioning this is because it has been seven years since the last time they uploaded videos

That’s it. That’s the post.

(I’m looking for any shred of some new devices or support for the NOOK here, OK?!)
christianbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 01:44 PM   #2
RWTS
Enthusiast
RWTS began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianbk View Post
(I’m looking for any shred of some new devices or support for the NOOK here, OK?!)
I'm also interested in any news on upcoming devices. I'm disappointed B&N no longer offers a 7.8" model. I love my GlowLight Plus and have been wanting to buy another one for a relative, but it seems they went out of stock/were discontinued months ago.

I looked at a Kindle Paperwhite and the 6.8" screen just doesn't seem a big enough screen upgrade, especially at the font size my relative uses. The asymmetrical design of the larger Oasis is a turnoff; rotating the eReader when changing hands is a no-go.

If anyone at B&N lurks here, please bring back a larger screen Nook.
RWTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 12:36 PM   #3
estral
Just trying to survive
estral doesn't litterestral doesn't litterestral doesn't litter

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Sorry for bumping this! I'm also looking for something with a bigger screen but thin enough to carry around. Anyone's got any recommendations?
estral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 01:49 PM   #4
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Kobo Sage?
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 03:26 PM   #5
Highroller
Zealot
Highroller has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Highroller has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Highroller has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Highroller has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Jetbook Lite, Slick Er-701
My wife uploaded a review of her favorite Nook device last month. You can check her video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gevH1J_56OU
This model has all the right features to make reading ebooks easier, and she loves its minimalist look.

I also helped her boost her videos a bit by buying some organic likes and views here: https://popularitybazaar.com/youtube-likes/

It got her videos recommended, and now she's happy to be gaining more and more recognition!

Last edited by Highroller; 03-08-2024 at 10:51 AM.
Highroller is offline   Reply With Quote