Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #121
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post

"Seduction" seems to be the keyword for the theme.
Seeing I had a few minutes to spare...
Here are the Avon Seduction books on sale for $1.99
  • All About Seduction by Katy Madison
  • What to Wear to a Seduction (Andersen Hall Orphanage) by Sari Robins
  • An Accidental Seduction (Avon) by Lois Greiman
  • Seduction Is Forever (Lady Spies) by Jenna Petersen
  • Lessons in Seduction (Greentree Sisters) by Sara Bennett
  • The Seduction of Sara (Abduction & Seduction) by Karen Hawkins
  • With Seduction in Mind (Girl-Bachelor) by Laura Lee Guhrke
  • An Invitation to Seduction (Daughters of Fortune) by Lorraine Heath
  • The Seduction of an Unknown Lady by Samantha James
  • The Seduction of an English Lady by Cathy Maxwell
  • Seduction of a Proper Gentleman (Last Man Standing) by Victoria Alexander

Last edited by Blossom; 07-24-2012 at 08:30 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #122
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
I am loving the treasures contained within this thread!
I am Loving! your new Avatar "Oh Mr Darcy"
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2012, 09:34 PM   #123
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
From not only my favorite book, but my favorite portrayal thereof.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:33 AM   #124
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Oh, me, too! Though will I be run off the romance thread if I admit I haven't seen the miniseries yet?

Love Colin Firth, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Seeing I had a few minutes to spare...
Here are the Avon Seduction books on sale for $1.99
Thank you, ma'am! I had completely missed some of those.
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:39 AM   #125
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
Oh, me, too! Though will I be run off the romance thread if I admit I haven't seen the miniseries yet?
Hehe, I don't think so. I didn't even know the miniseries existed, despite it having come out in 1995. We were/are a tv-less family. I bought the whole thing in 2005 on my birthday and to this day I watch it a couple of times a year.
Advert
Old 07-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #126
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free at Amazon:

The Third Scroll US DE by Dana Marton (repeat freebie). This is a fantasy romance, but the author is best known for her Harlequin romances.

Agents under Fire US DE, an antholology of three romantic suspense novellas by Dana Marton (repeat freebie)

Down Jasper Lane US DE by Kate Hewitt (repeat freebie). This is a historical romance by another Harlequin author.

Suddenly a Bride US DE by Cynthia Thomason (repeat freebie). This is another historical.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #127
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
I love Amazon:

Quote:
Instant order update: You purchased this item on March 2, 2012
Thank you, Amazon.

Between this thread and bargainebookhunter, I'm nearly back to my pre-absence freebie download rates... Don't know if that's good or bad. I'm going with good.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:37 PM   #128
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
The best things in life are free....
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #129
spindlegirl
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
One more CP $0.99 bargain . .

Where the Heart Lies by Michelle Garren Flye (7/16 pre-order) Kindle | Nook

All 3 can also be found DRM-free at Carina Press
Thank you for pointing me to another DRM-free e-book store! Bookmarking! (and bought Where the Heart Lies.)
Old 07-27-2012, 04:51 AM   #130
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Mills and Boon offers up to 70% off on over 100 pre-selected titles for the next 24 hours.
Unfortunately, I think this is UK only.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:32 AM   #131
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
Mills and Boon offers up to 70% off on over 100 pre-selected titles for the next 24 hours.
Unfortunately, I think this is UK only.
I haven't tried this specific sale, but there other sales haven't been limited to the UK.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:18 PM   #132
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Just got the Latest News email from DaNL and, yay, there will be another Georgette Heyer sale, people!! I'm so excited ... yes, I'm sure you couldn't tell

Quote:
Discover Georgette Heyer!

In August, we will be celebrating one of our favorite authors: Georgette Heyer. If you don’t know Miss Heyer, we’d love to be the ones to introduce you to the “Queen of Regency romance.”

Miss Heyer wrote more than fifty novels, including Regency romances, mysteries, and historical fiction, and she is legendary for her wit and humor, stunning and loveable characters, extraordinary plots, the depth of her research, and her historical and period accuracy. Over twenty million of her novels have been sold.

Miss Heyer’s birthday is August 16, and in her honor, we are bringing you a number of truly wonderful ways to help you discover her writing or to simply fall further in love with her novels. Over the coming weeks, you will find a number of new features being added to Discover a New Love, including:

• All fifty-two of Miss Heyer’s novels will be available on Discover a New Love at our terrific member prices—you will be able to choose from her thirty-four Regency romances, twelve mysteries, and six historical fiction novels.
• Starting August 14, 2012, all of Miss Heyer’s ebooks will go on sale for $2.99, and our members will save an additional 25%.

We also will be launching a new section of the website devoted to discovering Miss Heyer, which will include:

• Descriptions of all of her novels—including current and historical editorial reviews, and reader and author comments
• Free online excerpts from all fifty-two novels
• Lists, suggestions, and recommendations on where to start reading Miss Heyer’s novels
• Reader recommendations and fan favorites for Miss Heyer’s heroes, heroines, and more
Since the huge sale last year, I've been buying her books as prices drop and now I'm only missing 9 of her 57 books. I recently bought *5 books that are not available as ebooks, on eBay.

Rubbing hands in anticipation ...

(*Barren Corn, Helen, Instead of the Thorn, Pastel and The Great Roxhythe)
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #133
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Your "squee" could be heard in all corners of the internet.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:58 PM   #134
ozron
Groupie
ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, iPad, iPhone
Are the Georgette Heyer's likely to be on sale elsewhere? We're not a member of DaNL, and I'd like to pick up a few more for my wife. She prefers the audiobook versions which we've bought at Audible, but we need to replace many of her PB's which are falling apart from having been read so much...
ozron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:18 PM   #135
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozron View Post
Are the Georgette Heyer's likely to be on sale elsewhere? We're not a member of DaNL, and I'd like to pick up a few more for my wife.
Traditionally, Sourcebooks has put its sale books in all participating stores, so you'll likely get pricedrops at Sourcebooks' own store (US-only), as well as Books on Board (reward bucks), Omnilit/All Romance (Buy 10 Get 1 Free) and the usual suspects.

However, they don't have the rights to Heyer in all regions, so it may be that you'll need to do some address/IP workarounds.

In any case a DANL membership is only $9.99 and will get you an extra 25% off the Heyer books if available in your region, so depending on how many you buy, it may be worth your while as you'll be getting them DRM-free in a multi-format bundle.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote