Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-01-2011, 04:54 PM   #16
tvpupsik
Addict
tvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enough

Device: PB 360, PB 602, PB IQ
On Wednesday after leaving her comments on this thread Donna emailed me promising to ship the reader next day (Thursday).
Today is Saturday, I haven't heard from the lady since Wednesday, she stopped replying emails again and changed the options on her blog so I can't leave visible comments.
tvpupsik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #17
Donna72
Donna72 began at the beginning.

Device: none
You are a piece of work. As I stated in an earlier email to you, I would try to get it out to you on Thursday if possible, but definitely on Monday, in your final email to me you said that we had nothing further to say to each other therefore I did not respond. Today you commented on my blog instead of simply emailing me, BUT I emailed you anyway. It is so funny how you only give bits and pieces of the story and try to make things to appear different than what they are. I am going to have somebody inspect and take pictures of what I am sending you back and I will have a tracking number to monitor when you have received it so that there will be no further defamatory accusations.
Donna72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2011, 09:53 AM   #18
tvpupsik
Addict
tvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enough

Donna, I emailed you Thursday evening asking if you shipped the reader back and got no reply. You seem to answer emails ONLY after I add a comment here and on your blog. Please confirm that by Monday you mean Monday October 3rd 2011 and not some other Monday since so far for all unkept promises you find an excuse and blaim me for misinterpreting things and I want to make sure this time there is no any misunderstanding.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:29 AM   #19
Donna72

Unbelievable. Ok Tatiana, I'm sure you are not to "blaim" for only giving the bits and pieces of the story that make you seem like the poor blameless victim. I'm not even going to explain myself or what exactly was said any further. I will be sending the ereader out to you on Oct 3, meaning, in the morning. DO NOT harass me further on this matter once you have received your property. I have been quite civil about the wild accusations you have made and have not retaliated in kind up to now. I do not wish to engage in this kind of petty finger pointing and hope that you will stop it as well.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:15 AM   #20
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna72 View Post
Unbelievable. Ok Tatiana, I'm sure you are not to "blaim" for only giving the bits and pieces of the story that make you seem like the poor blameless victim. I'm not even going to explain myself or what exactly was said any further. I will be sending the ereader out to you on Oct 3, meaning, in the morning. DO NOT harass me further on this matter once you have received your property. I have been quite civil about the wild accusations you have made and have not retaliated in kind up to now. I do not wish to engage in this kind of petty finger pointing and hope that you will stop it as well.
Donna, just send back what is not yours, and the matter is settled. I don't see how you can think that Tatiana is harassing you. She just want her reader back, and if you are not paying for it, keeping it is stealing it.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2011, 06:07 AM   #21
Donna72

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Donna, just send back what is not yours, and the matter is settled. I don't see how you can think that Tatiana is harassing you. She just want her reader back, and if you are not paying for it, keeping it is stealing it.
I don't see how it is not harassment when, after I told her exactly when it would be mailed back, she continues to post things in a public forum insinuating that I am not answering her emails, when she HAS NOT EMAILED ME BEFORE POSTING THESE THINGS. I have emailed her THREE TIMES NOW since she said I was once again not responding, and SHE is the one who has not responded via email, but only in this public forum. What does it sound like? It is extremely insulting and misleading. I have never had any intention of keeping it without paying for it, as I explained previously. And while I can see how she could have been concerned with the break in communication initially, I have since responded to her emails AND told her that I would be sending the reader to her on Monday. As THIS is the first Monday after telling her that, I don't see how there can be all this confusion about what date I am talking about or like I am trying to hatch some nefarious plot to not send it back to her. It is an obvious attempt to discredit me while at the same time make people feel sorry for her. Apparently it is working on some. It is being sent Priority Mail so she should receive it in the next couple of days.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #22
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
never mind
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:54 PM   #23
tvpupsik
Addict

Finally I got a tracking number from Donna. It is amazing how much she has to say here and via emails after each my post. If she replied that promptly to emails I would never ever had a need to start this unpleasant thread. Hopefully in a few days the sad story can be ended for good.

Thank you to everyone who supported me and helped me here!
Old 10-03-2011, 01:19 PM   #24
Donna72

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvpupsik View Post
Finally I got a tracking number from Donna. It is amazing how much she has to say here and via emails after each my post. If she replied that promptly to emails I would never ever had a need to start this unpleasant thread. Hopefully in a few days the sad story can be ended for good.

Thank you to everyone who supported me and helped me here!
Yes it is absolutely amazing how you got that tracking number on Monday just like I said you would when I emailed you the same day this began. Amazing how all of this other crap was completely uncalled for and unnecessary but I'm sure you enjoyed the attention. Karma.....
Old 10-05-2011, 07:41 PM   #25
tvpupsik
Addict

I am glad to let everyone who might be interested know that I got the reader back in like new condition.

Thank you very much to this great forum and to everyone whose advices helped me to get in touch with the borrower.

Thank you to Donna for returning my property.

No review, used reader and lost shipping charges is definitely a much better combination than no review, no reader and lost shipping charges
Old 10-05-2011, 08:04 PM   #26
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
Woohoo!! That's great! It restores at least a little of one's faith in people. I'm sorry it was so difficult for you to get your property back, but I'm glad it did end well.
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pocketbook 602