Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-26-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
gospelebooks
www.gospelebooks.net
gospelebooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gospelebooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gospelebooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gospelebooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gospelebooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gospelebooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gospelebooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gospelebooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gospelebooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gospelebooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gospelebooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
KINDLE DEAL: David A. Zimmerman - Deliver Us from Me-Ville ($2.56)

Deliver Us from Me-Ville
Author(s): David A. Zimmerman
Publisher: David C. Cook
Price: $2.56

Welcome to Me-Ville, where you’re surrounded by a culture that celebrates and elevates the individual. The You Utopia where your home, place of work, and even your place of worship, is customized to your discerning tastes. A super-exclusive club where Self and Pride party, and Sacrifice and Humility can’t get past the velvet ropes. A place where it’s all about you.

But is life supposed to be this way?

Author David Zimmerman takes us on a hilarious and honest trip through Me-Ville, while sharing the escape routes that lead out. David traces our self-loving lineage and examines prideful people in scripture that were changed through God’s power. Throughout, you’ll encounter the powerful, progressive redemption from self that only Christ can offer.

So discover the freedom in shifting from Me to We, and encounter the joy found in a selfless life in pursuit of Him.
gospelebooks is offline   Reply With Quote