Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-15-2018, 05:54 PM   #1
airbus02
Enthusiast
airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: kindle pw3
hello from Airbus02

Hi,
I've had a kindle paperwhite 3 for some time and actually am pretty happy with it as a reader. I mostly use it to read books transferred from Overdrive. I also have a rooted Nook Simple Touch.

Still, I'd like to find a device that's a bit more flexible, which means being active on the Android forum here to find out what people's actual experience has been with the different devices from lesser known manufacturers.
airbus02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 07:09 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi airbus02 and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert