Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-23-2022, 04:57 PM   #10726
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Nexus 7, iPod Touch 4, HP TouchPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Amazon Kindle -- limited time

Kindle Unlimited -- 3 months for $0.99 -- $9.99/month after -- YMMV

Terms and Conditions
This offer popped up for me again today. I ended a KU promotion earlier this month and the only thing I've been seeing since is 2 months for $4.99 until today. As usual, YMMV.
bookmarked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 06:20 PM   #10727
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
This offer popped up for me again today. I ended a KU promotion earlier this month and the only thing I've been seeing since is 2 months for $4.99 until today. As usual, YMMV.
Thanks--I'm eligible for this one, after being locked out of a couple of previous offers. Now I wish I could remember what title I saw the other day that I wanted from KU!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 07:45 PM   #10728
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Thanks--I'm eligible for this one, after being locked out of a couple of previous offers. Now I wish I could remember what title I saw the other day that I wanted from KU!
That's exactly why I have KU-specific wishlists.
Old 11-23-2022, 07:48 PM   #10729
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Audiobooks.com -- limited time

Black Friday Sale -- membership plans -- save up to $50
Quote:
Treat someone special to the gift of audiobooks, or save big when you pre-pay for your own subscription.

Please note that because you are purchasing a gift in USD, this gift cannot be redeemed by a recipient in The United Kingdom or Australia. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
  • $129.45 -- 12-mo membership -- save $50
  • $69.70 --- 6-mo membership ---- save $20
  • $34.85 --- 3-mo membership ---- save $10
  • $14.95 --- 1-mo membership

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-23-2022 at 09:29 PM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 08:15 PM   #10730
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Libro.fm -- exp 28 Nov

Credit Bundles -- 10% off
Quote:
You pick the number of credits, your recipient picks the audiobooks. When you purchase a credit bundle—for someone else or for yourself—you’ll also get a free holiday audiobook as our gift to you! Scroll down for details.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-23-2022 at 09:36 PM.
Old 11-23-2022, 08:40 PM   #10731
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible CA -- exp 30 Nov @ 11:59 pm PT

Black Friday Sale (200+ titles) -- $5 each
Quote:
Sale ends November 30, 2022, at 11:59 PM PT. Offer is available only to Audible.ca members, is not transferable, and cannot be combined with any other offer. Sale price listed does not include applicable taxes. Offer is not available from within the Audible app. Audible reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-23-2022 at 09:57 PM.
Old 11-23-2022, 08:52 PM   #10732
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

christianaudio -- exp 29 Nov @ 11:59 pm ET

Thanksgiving Week Sale (thousands) -- most books only $5.99

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-23-2022 at 09:58 PM.
Old 11-23-2022, 09:10 PM   #10733
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

christianaudio -- Book of the Month -- exp 30 Nov @ 11:59 pm ET

Quote:
Outdated -- $0.99 -- Jonathan Pokluda/ J Pokluda -- 5.0 hrs

"Everyone wants to be loved-to find someone who will stick with them through all of life's ups and downs, someone who is in it for the long haul. But in a world where dating is increasingly based on split-second decisions and geared toward casual relationships rather than marriage, it's easy for single people to feel discouraged, used, or unworthy of true love and lasting affection. Reality just never seems to match up with our (often wildly unrealistic) expectations. Jonathan 'JP' Pokluda has counseled thousands of young singles through the pain and heartbreak of dating the world's way. Now he wants to dispel the myths, misconceptions, and fairy tales you've believed about dating and replace them with the truth from the One who invented marriage, created you to crave relationship, and is the very embodiment of true love. With plenty of true stories about relationships healed and love found, this practical book explains God's purposes for singleness, dating, and marriage and covers why you should date, who you should date, and how you should date. If you're ready to trade the world's way of dating for the way that actually works, it's time to begin dating well."
Quote:
Related Audiobooks On Sale for $1.99* (4 titles)

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-23-2022 at 09:59 PM.
Old 11-23-2022, 09:18 PM   #10734
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
In case you haven't noticed, it seems we lost one of the oldest continuing sources of free audiobooks, as ChristianAudio has decided to discontinue giving away a free title every month. For those of you interested in Christian titles I can suggest an alternative.
I was thinking the same thing, then I discovered this - see post 10733.

They changed the program. The monthly pick is now $0.99 instead of free, but the related titles are now $1.99 instead of $4.98. There's some good to go with the bad.
Old 11-23-2022, 10:06 PM   #10735
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible CA -- limited time

3-Mo Subscription -- 3 months for $5.95/mo
Old 11-24-2022, 01:07 AM   #10736
bookmarked
Addict

2-Months Audible Premium Plus Trial Free (New Members / Select Former Members)

Through 11/30/2022.

Since I didn't seem to qualify for the 4 months @ $4.95 deal, I went looking for something better than the 1 month free trial and I found this at SlickDeals. Turns out I qualified for this one. YMMV
Old 11-24-2022, 04:19 AM   #10737
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
2-Months Audible Premium Plus Trial Free (New Members / Select Former Members)

Through 11/30/2022.

Since I didn't seem to qualify for the 4 months @ $4.95 deal, I went looking for something better than the 1 month free trial and I found this at SlickDeals. Turns out I qualified for this one. YMMV
Weirdly enough I qualify for this offer, I’ve canceled my subscription yesterday and today they let me enroll again without any cost. I’ll wait for the end of the month to decide if I take advantage of that or not.

Regarding the rewards program coupon, despite having canceled my account I still have the remaining balance of the coupon showing in my account, so turns out I didn’t need to spend the coupon before cancelation.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 11:19 AM   #10738
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
https://www.audible.com/ep/audiobook-deals

Black Friday sale continues.

Deal of day is The Language Game
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 07:08 AM   #10739
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

https://www.audible.com/ep/audiobook-deals

Big BF sale continues

US deal of the day is What Jonah Knew
Old 11-28-2022, 10:28 AM   #10740
TrevorViking
Wizard

Today’s US book: Our Wives Under the Sea