Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old Today, 06:12 AM   #61
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Both Kinds: epub based makes and Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
If you mean that using Hitch's comment would show potential readers that it's not a children's book, then that would be something to consider: A kind of disclaimer.
Yes. That's what I meant. I did wonder if the book I saw really had explicit content as I've never seen that on a cover. Common on CDs "Warning: Explicit Lyrics" or DVD/BD having (18); is that (R) in USA? Though Video ratings are mysterious. I threw out a (15) rated DVD (digusting bad language) and I have a couple that are (18) (Name of the Rose). Ratings work very differently per country, sometimes UK & Ireland ones don't match, and USA seems to ignore violence that would be (18) here, but object to brief artistic nudity (cf "I capture the Castle", though it has one gratuitous nude distant shot not in the book) or even a woman's nipple.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote