Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-11-2008, 03:14 PM   #31
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Maybe PilotBob just likes to sing the bluuuuues....

(oops ... forgot to click upload)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-dog-pictures-bath-time-blues.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	17748  
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:15 PM   #32
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
No arguments, now. We're here to cheer up BOb, although I have yet to understand why he's the lucky one of the day. But no matter. Cheer him up we will. So here goes.

A man was driving down the highway with a car full of penguins. Penguins sticking out the windows, penguins coming out the sunroof, penguins everywhere. A cop pulled him over and told him if he didn't want a ticket he'd better take those penguins straight to the zoo. The man promised he would and drove off.

The next day, the same highway, the same car, the same guy, the same cop, and the same penguins - only this time the penguins are all wearing sunglasses! The cop pulled the guy over and said, "I thought I told you to take these penguins to the zoo!"

"I did" said the guy, "Today I'm taking them to the beach!"
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2008, 03:34 PM   #33
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
No arguments, now. We're here to cheer up BOb, although I have yet to understand why he's the lucky one of the day. But no matter. Cheer him up we will. So here goes.

A man was driving down the highway with a car full of penguins. Penguins sticking out the windows, penguins coming out the sunroof, penguins everywhere. A cop pulled him over and told him if he didn't want a ticket he'd better take those penguins straight to the zoo. The man promised he would and drove off.

The next day, the same highway, the same car, the same guy, the same cop, and the same penguins - only this time the penguins are all wearing sunglasses! The cop pulled the guy over and said, "I thought I told you to take these penguins to the zoo!"

"I did" said the guy, "Today I'm taking them to the beach!"
:lolpenguin: !!!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #34
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Wow... my first personal thread. I don't know whether to be honored or scared to death.
Be scared... these "funny" animal photos are just way too creepy.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:42 PM   #35
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Maybe PilotBob just likes to sing the bluuuuues....
Baby, I hear ya. Baths. I think rather still be stuck up cthulhu's backside than have to take one of those again.
Advert
Old 11-11-2008, 03:53 PM   #36
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Baby, I hear ya. Baths. I think rather still be stuck up cthulhu's backside than have to take one of those again.
Which would lead to having to have another one of those again. Didn't we cover this the last time you got et by the Elder God?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:15 PM   #37
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Which would lead to having to have another one of those again. Didn't we cover this the last time you got et by the Elder God?
Oh. Right.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:14 PM   #38
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I found this for special for you, Bob. Everyone likes Bambi:

(http://loopable.wordpress.com/2007/10/15/bambi-loop/)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:34 PM   #39
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I found this for special for you, Bob. Everyone likes Bambi:

(http://loopable.wordpress.com/2007/10/15/bambi-loop/)
What ... they didn't have time to make the shadow spin????
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:43 PM   #40
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Ah, this is still my favorite penguin "photo" .... which for some reason doesn't want to come up ....

Ah, well ....
Old 11-11-2008, 07:44 PM   #41
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Try again??

Old 11-11-2008, 07:49 PM   #42
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
What ... they didn't have time to make the shadow spin????
Vampire Bambi and The Witch Woman of Jodphuria perform their Magic Show on separate electromagnetic plane of existence. How do they do this? Only the shadow knows.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:53 PM   #43
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Try again??

heh... somebody around here has that photo as their avatar... every time i see it i giggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Vampire Bambi and The Witch Woman of Jodphuria perform their Magic Show on separate electromagnetic plane of existence. How do they do this? Only the shadow knows.

Cheers,
Marc
heeheehee !
Old 11-14-2008, 01:02 PM   #44
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Wow... my first personal thread. I don't know whether to be honored or scared to death.
Given the cast of characters around here being afraid would be a safe position to assume. (Think "duck and cover.")
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:10 PM   #45
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Given the cast of characters around here being afraid would be a safe position to assume. (Think "duck and cover.")
the duck i know, who's the cover ?

Tags
unutterable silliness