Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-30-2018, 07:02 AM   #1
zelmon64
zelmon64 began at the beginning.

Device: inkBOOK Obsidian
Is there a "Keep one line when paging" option?

Hi there,

I recently switched from Moon+ Reader to KOReader for it's E-ink optimisation. The transition has gone well for the most part. The only thing I'm missing from Moon+ Reader is the "Keep one line when paging" option. From searching I see there is a "Page overlap" option but from what I've found that is only for PDFs (I typically read EPUBs).

Is there a way to emulate Moon+ Reader's "Keep one line when paging" option in KOReader? I find this option useful to make certain that only one page is turned at a time and it helps sentences flow better across pages (especially when the last word is hyphenated).

Thanks for any help.
zelmon64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 09:29 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
You could raise it as a feature request (FR) issue over at the project on Github.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2018, 11:01 AM   #3
zelmon64
zelmon64 began at the beginning.

Device: inkBOOK Obsidian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
You could raise it as a feature request (FR) issue over at the project on Github.
Thanks Ken. I'll do that.
zelmon64 is offline   Reply With Quote