Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-09-2018, 07:51 PM   #1
hwanjongyu
Enthusiast
hwanjongyu began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H20 / Glo HD
Kindle pre-order is not shipped yet.

Is there someone who made pre-order and doesn’t shipped yet?
I made order October 16, but mine is not shipped yet.
Two days was passed after official release but my status is before ship.
What’s the meaning of preorder?
Is this because I’m not prime member or live in Canada?
I don’t know why.
I hope that they sent it ASAP.
hwanjongyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 07:59 PM   #2
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
What would Canada have to do with it? lol Call customer service and ask why it has not shipped.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 07:59 PM   #3
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
What version did you get? It seems for PW4 without Special Offers, release date is on November 15.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 08:00 PM   #4
hwanjongyu
Enthusiast

I live in Ontario.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:06 PM   #5
hwanjongyu
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
What version did you get? It seems for PW4 without Special Offers, release date is on November 15.
Canada doesn’t have special offer option, but they say release date is November 7.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:07 PM   #6
hwanjongyu
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
What would Canada have to do with it? lol Call customer service and ask why it has not shipped.
I don’t like make a phone call to customer service because of long wait.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:48 PM   #7
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwanjongyu View Post
I don’t like make a phone call to customer service because of long wait.
You can use chat if you can find the link or someone here posts it. I always have a hard time finding it.
j.p.s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 10:58 PM   #8
hwanjongyu
Enthusiast

It is turned to shipping status few hours after I post this thread during middle of night.
Anyway I’m happy that I can get it soon.
Thanks OPs.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:57 AM   #9
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwanjongyu View Post
I live in Ontario.

ok. Does best buy Canada sell it? I can never wait on shipping I went to best buy and got mine in person
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 11:14 PM   #10
hwanjongyu
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
ok. Does best buy Canada sell it? I can never wait on shipping I went to best buy and got mine in person
BestBuy in Canada doesn't have it. But I got it today. Thanks.