Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-23-2018, 11:47 AM   #16
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@Tug: KPVBooklet may have some issues dealing with current FW versions properly (AFAICT). Launch Koreader from KUAL.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 12:50 AM   #17
Tug
Tug began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle basic
Thank you so much guys you have no idea how much I wanted to read Epub and PDF properly not like
native reader Thnx to your help now I can. And koreader stable version didn't work so I had to download unstable once and it seems to working fine for now.
Tug is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
jailbreaking, kindle