Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-05-2018, 10:24 AM   #1
danielteleman
danielteleman began at the beginning.

Device: remarkable
Onyx Max2: Question about making annotations on PDF

Hi, kinda new to the Maxx. Quite happy about it. Coming from a Remarkable i was afraid screen would be too grey - as is the Remarkable - to read but its rather nice, not as white as desirable yet but good enough. Its fast and so far so good.

Anyway, one of my main work modes is making annotations on Pdf on my Surface, so after in my desktop monitor i can put two pages in parallel and make the corrections, it has a great work flow - and im sure many people use something similar.

So, my question is: is there any way to make the annotations on the Maxx and then, somehow, transfer to the PC and then change the color of the annotations to red?

Cheers.
danielteleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 10:43 AM   #2
Otamono
Otamono began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note
Hi,

i only have the Note, but on that device you can export if you have the document open. Then you can choose whether you want to export all pages or just the annotated ones, additionally you can change the color in which the exported annotations will be.

Maybe that helps.
Otamono is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2018, 02:40 PM   #3
danielteleman
danielteleman began at the beginning.

Device: remarkable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otamono View Post
Hi,

i only have the Note, but on that device you can export if you have the document open. Then you can choose whether you want to export all pages or just the annotated ones, additionally you can change the color in which the exported annotations will be.

Maybe that helps.
Brilliant. Thanks a lot Otamono!
danielteleman is offline   Reply With Quote