Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-07-2014, 02:34 PM   #1
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Powerless - Sci-Fi Adventure

I've posted several of my fantasy novels here at Mobileread in the past. Powerless is my first science-fiction novel.

Captain Kevan "Mac" McDougal chose a solitary life by choice, running freight across the vast empty reaches of interstellar space. But his self-imposed isolation from the rest of the galaxy goes an unexpected step further when his ship runs into an anomaly in a distant star system. Mac's ship crashes, and he finds himself trapped on a planet where no powered systems function. Caught between rival factions formed from the survivors of past wrecks, Mac must learn to survive on a harsh world locked in a permanent winter, while trying to decipher the mystery of who or what is behind the dampening field that holds him and the other survivors hostage.

The novel is $3.99 at Smashwords and the Kindle Store. The first quarter of the book is available as a free sample at Smashwords, so you can see if it's your cup of tea before committing to a purchase. You can read reviews of my various books at my author's page at Amazon.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote