Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-19-2014, 05:32 PM   #1
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Talking Problem with mp3 audio books

Dell Venue 7 " running jelly bean.... will not play mp3 .. will olay vids with sound will play other audio formats but will not play mp3.. tried a dozen different players.. driving me crazy.. any android experts got any ideas btw the Dell is a nice tablet it would be perfect if it wasn't for the blankty mp3 lol...
bla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:29 AM   #2
mikeQ
mikeQ began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Hi

have you might tried to make hard reset of dell ?
it may help.
mikeQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2014, 10:51 AM   #3
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Did a power recycle.. solved the problem.... I am assuming one of the many apps I loaded hi-jacked the sound system... if this was windoze I would have looked at the device manager to see if something was stuck.. know nothing about Android (obviously) no idea if it uses the same general hw interrupt system as windoze or even if it uses drivers etc... The Dell tablet doesn't have a reset button.. causes me some concern that lol.....
bla is offline   Reply With Quote