Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-13-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
hgwlackey
Zealot
hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle Touch, HTC Thunderbolt
W00T! Kindle Touch is arriving early

I just received an email from Amazon:

Hello,

We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers"
Previous estimated arrival date: November 22, 2011
New estimated arrival date: November 15, 2011 - November 16, 2011

hgwlackey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:03 PM   #2
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgwlackey View Post
I just received an email from Amazon:

Hello,

We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers"
Previous estimated arrival date: November 22, 2011
New estimated arrival date: November 15, 2011 - November 16, 2011

I didn't order one but I'm pleased for you. Excellent.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2011, 05:07 PM   #3
gweminence
Fat Guy
gweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Voyage
lol I was just coming to make a thread! I got the same email.
gweminence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:47 PM   #4
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I ordered mine the moment the page went live.....where is my email!?!?

Glad to hear they are coming early, can't wait. Now if only they could figure out the lighted covers.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:50 PM   #5
gweminence
Fat Guy
gweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
Now if only they could figure out the lighted covers.
This ^^
gweminence is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #6
SubElement
Connoisseur
SubElement began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle International
Also got an email saying that! Great news, but I am getting mine exported out of the USA, so I have to wait for my lighted cover regardless...
SubElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:25 PM   #7
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
I got the same exact e-mail. I ordered mine a day or two after they announced it. It was originally set to arrive on the 23rd. Very cool!
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:29 PM   #8
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
Also got the email, ordered the Touch a few minutes after they appeared on the website.

I wonder at the change. I wonder why they separated the Fire and Touch release dates by a week to begin with.

Still, a nice development...
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:39 PM   #9
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My account now lists the touch as shipping soon. The delivery date is Nov 15-16. Interestingly, the lighted case now shows "not yet shipped" delivery date Nov 15-23. Interesting.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:24 PM   #10
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Interesting -- received an email pushing the delivery date for my KT 3G to 11/15 but the KT wifi only still shows a delivery of 11/22.

Kindle Fire delivery date now 11/15. Woohoo - excitement times two!!!
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #11
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Interesting -- received an email pushing the delivery date for my KT 3G to 11/15 but the KT wifi only still shows a delivery of 11/22.

Kindle Fire delivery date now 11/15. Woohoo - excitement times two!!!
Really? Do you have a tracking number showing the point of origin yet?
Old 11-13-2011, 09:17 PM   #12
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
That is great for you guys, I sure hope I get one of those soon.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:24 PM   #13
TimW
Wizard

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."

Well, snap, I've killed Amazon.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #14
Stingo
Fanatic

What the heck is going on with Amazon? I just checked again and now its got the lighted cover back to Nov. 23. Fortunately the touch still says the 15th.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:36 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."

Well, snap, I've killed Amazon.
Oh noes!

Congrats on all getting their Touch early! This forum is going to buzzing with both releases at the same time.

I am so glad I canceled my pre-order! I wouldn't have the money this soon and it would have messed up my Kindle Fire order. Now I got to keep in mind Amazon can release stuff sooner then the original date.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote