Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-24-2010, 10:12 AM   #16
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by debteb View Post
Youtube worked fine the first time. Market is working too. I think there is a problem with signing in with same account for Gmail and Youtube. I cleared Cache for the Youtube app using ES File Explorer and Youtube runs fine without login
Fab!
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:12 PM   #17
confusedgeek
confusedgeek began at the beginning.

Device: nookcolor
thanks all.

i did the reset and installed 1.0.1, and then did the rooting again.

i was able to run the market, i was able to select files to download, but they wouldnt. searching online it seems i need to be logged into gtalk for this to work?

i launch gtalk, and it doesnt launch. uhg. ha ha.

like debteb you tube also wouldnt launch. i was able to get around this by trying to launch an embedded youtube video. when i tried to play it, i as able to get into the menu and then go to my channel. to my surprise the account info was still there from the previous root attempt.

this got me thinking, in the previous root, I actually told it not to log onto gtalk automatically.

is there a way to get to those settings another way?

again thanks for the hand holding.
confusedgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert