Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 07-12-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
amoroso
Groupie
amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for Android, Google Play Books
Adventures of a new Cybook Opus user

As a new Cybook Opus user, I am posting my initial impressions and comments to a discussion in the BOOKEEN page on Facebook: Adventures of a new Cybook Opus user. I will probably collect these notes and publish them as an ePub ebook.
amoroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
amoroso
Groupie
amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for Android, Google Play Books
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoroso View Post
As a new Cybook Opus user, I am posting my initial impressions and comments to a discussion in the BOOKEEN page on Facebook: Adventures of a new Cybook Opus user. I will probably collect these notes and publish them as an ePub ebook.
I indeed collected and reorganized the posts, and published them as a free ebook: My Cybook Opus Ebook Reader - Adventures of a New User. The book is available in ePub and Mobi formats under a Creative Commons license.
amoroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert