Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-03-2024, 09:08 AM   #1
Doum
Connoisseur
Doum began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
find mistake on series

Hi, i already use somes tools like "Quality Check, mass search, ..) but i didn't find a solution to check for an author/serie if all tags are not differents.

I want to check if all tags are not identical (missing or more) for the couple (Author/serie)

exemples :
authorA , serieA Titre1 TagA, TagC
authorA , serieA Titre2 TagA, TAgC
authorA , serieA Titre3 TagA, ==> mistake TagC not present
authorA , serieA Titre 4 TagB, Tag C ==> mistake !!! should be TagA note TagB

Thanks for yours advices

Last edited by Doum; 01-03-2024 at 09:10 AM.
Doum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 10:54 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
No way it can KNOW what tags should or are not needed.
Tags are Per BOOK, not always the same across the series.

Book4 may have different Key players, location or a whole raft of things folk Tag

Select the book you think is correct, copy the Tags field, then close that. Then select all books in the series: Open the MDE (bulk mode) and paste into Add Tags (calibre will prevent duplicates)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert