Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-05-2017, 04:48 PM   #46
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
And take a look at the checkbox, mine was off 100% for sure last time I updated and both were checked today for auto update. I'll be out of luck once they force me to update unfortunately as I don't know any other way to back up. Libraries and KU I guess in my future only.

Last edited by Atunah; 01-05-2017 at 05:23 PM.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 05:16 PM   #47
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
And check the checkbox, mine was off 100% for sure last time I updated and both were checked today for auto update. I'll be out of luck once they force me to update unfortunately as I don't know any other way to back up. Libraries and KU I guess in my future only.
There's another way. You can download through the MYK page then you just do all the other steps. There is one more step involved you only have to do once to setup. When it comes to it, PM me.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2017, 05:22 PM   #48
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
There's another way. You can download through the MYK page then you just do all the other steps. There is one more step involved you only have to do once to setup. When it comes to it, PM me.

Sent from my XT1528
Thanks I will. You always explain things in a way even I get it.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:20 PM   #49
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:

Sent from my XT1528
Might be getting a PM from me to!! (if that's ok with you...)
I hate change...
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 07:25 PM   #50
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:

Sent from my XT1528
Huh. Learn something new every day. I figured out what you were talking about and tried it.

I guess it's a good thing I charge my PW and KK on a monthly basis just for the heck of it, though.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2017, 08:12 PM   #51
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Thanks I will. You always explain things in a way even I get it.
Welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Might be getting a PM from me to!! (if that's ok with you...)
I hate change...
S
The more the merrier I say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Huh. Learn something new every day. I figured out what you were talking about and tried it.

I guess it's a good thing I charge my PW and KK on a monthly basis just for the heck of it, though.
Thanks for the reminder. I just checked my KK and PW. PW was good but the KK needed charging.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Old 01-05-2017, 09:10 PM   #52
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
Quote:
And take a look at the checkbox, mine was off 100% for sure last time I updated and both were checked today for auto update. I'll be out of luck once they force me to update unfortunately as I don't know any other way to back up. Libraries and KU I guess in my future only.
Where's the checkbox you're talking about?
I couldn't find any, and I'm concerned it will auto-update.
I have Kindle for Mac.
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 09:15 PM   #53
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg3 View Post
Where's the checkbox you're talking about?
I couldn't find any, and I'm concerned it will auto-update.
I have Kindle for Mac.
Someone else with a Mac said the same thing. I'm several versions behind so can't be of any more help.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Old 01-05-2017, 09:52 PM   #54
Atunah
Wizard

I don't know anything about Macs, but on my computer its in tools and then options from the menu. Does it not look the same on a Mac? I never really used one so I don't know how stuff looks on there.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:02 PM   #55
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
A person in the DRM-tools thread said it's under Properties on a Mac.

Hope that helps.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 11:26 PM   #56
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Same, here! I unchecked it again and don't think it had updated. Hate when they do that.
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 04:57 AM   #57
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Has any of you had any problem downloading books from harlequin? I've just purchased a book and I receive a "bad syntax" error. Both in Firefox and IE.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 10:24 AM   #58
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Has any of you had any problem downloading books from harlequin? I've just purchased a book and I receive a "bad syntax" error. Both in Firefox and IE.
I had an issue earlier with it downloading the wrong book. But I haven't had any issues with the other books I bought on the first.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 11:07 AM   #59
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
Same, here! I unchecked it again and don't think it had updated. Hate when they do that.
I am afraid I don't understand what you all are talking about. Where do I find this checkbox? Is this something that would automatically force an update? Thanks for showing mercy to the tech un-saavy masses!

Last edited by Jane A; 01-06-2017 at 02:31 PM.
Jane A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 11:37 AM   #60
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Is anyone else having issues with Harlequin.com? I am searching for eBooks and every time I click on a title I get an error that says "Thank you for bookmarking Harlequin.com! The URL that you've linked to has recently changed. Please update your bookmarks — and don't forget to come back frequently!

In the meantime, we'll take you to the new page momentarily or you can click here."

I began searching random authors to see if it was just new releases, but it is every title.
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote