Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-01-2019, 05:12 PM   #1
EastEriq
Groupie
EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Cybook Orizon, PocketBook Touch HD
spanish-spanish dict (where came it from?)

I once had on my PB a nice es-es dictionary, and I lost it upon factory reset. It was a comprehensive one giving various latin american usages, and I can't recollect where I downloaded it from. Does someone have a pointer to it? I haven't been able to locate it across the threads...
I also remember a russian repository of all dictionaries ported to pb, which I haven't refound. Does it still exist?
EastEriq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 06:35 PM   #2
EastEriq
Groupie
EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!

Uhm, finally I refound this one (from zderadicka), which looks good, but I wonder if I had something else. Maybe the Moliner or the Larousse were out there somewhere? (legally?)
Old 01-02-2019, 02:28 AM   #3
jbacelar
Interested in the matter
jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook InkPad 3
The one you indicate must be (by its size) the Larousse, and I do not know the existence of another.
jbacelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 04:13 AM   #4
EastEriq
Groupie

Thanks, that will do, I guess. My researching around has been an opportunity to educate myself about the Moliner and its apocriphal editions btw.
I do wonder what is the legal status of some of the other dictionaries out there though. They look too recent/decent to be PD.

Last edited by EastEriq; 01-02-2019 at 04:16 AM.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:13 AM   #5
Last Frontier
Last Frontier began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Inkpad 3, Kobo Aura One.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastEriq View Post
Uhm, finally I refound this one (from zderadicka), which looks good, but I wonder if I had something else. Maybe the Moliner or the Larousse were out there somewhere? (legally?)
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/szdtu4rqc986q/DIC
Last Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 12:50 PM   #6
EastEriq
Groupie

Impressing, thanks! Downloaded, will try.
Old 07-19-2020, 12:31 AM   #7
graatch
Enthusiast
graatch began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, iPad 2 (Bluefire Reader); fire hd 10, Windows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Frontier View Post
Holy moly, thank you so much. I didn't think the great Moliner dictionary had ever made it to these formats.
graatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 11:22 PM   #8
laydul
laydul began at the beginning.

Device: none
Red face Help, I'm a noob :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Frontier View Post
Excuse me, but how can I use them?
My purpose is to get them recognized by GoldenDict.
laydul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 12:50 AM   #9
EastEriq
Groupie

We are talking here of files compiled for the pocketbook dictionary app, not GoldenDict. I don't think they can be reverse compiled to port them to other formats. Someone must have done the job and should have had access to the sources, but I don't know their whereabouts
Old 08-21-2020, 04:04 AM   #10
graatch
Enthusiast
graatch began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, iPad 2 (Bluefire Reader); fire hd 10, Windows
While Goldendict doesn't (and I was sorry to find that out) there are a few dictionary programs on Android which read these Pocketbook dicts as well as the Goldendict formats/Babylon bgl, etc. One is Fora Dictionary Pro.
graatch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spanish vocabulary