Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 12:56 PM   #2071
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 4 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
One of my favourite series. I hope that now the current story arc has been "resolved" things will move on a little!
I also like this series and hope it moves forward. I also do not mind the way he spells names.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:10 PM   #2072
Strether
Fanatic
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1,Oasis, Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I'm still going with Safehold, despite the desire to do a global search/replace on the silly spellings of the names.
Amen.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM   #2073
kyrilson
Groupie
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Fire HDX, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I also like this series and hope it moves forward. I also do not mind the way he spells names.

Apache

I don’t mind the names either. It’s the same as reading any other story with alien names, even though these are phonetically similar to modern names. I just finished the first book and picked up the next one from the library. Was verrrrrry tempted by this sale, but I managed to control my impulse to buy them all. Trying to stick with the library to save money.
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM   #2074
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new Kindle Oasis (2017)
Neal Stephenson's The Diamond Age and Seveneves are both $2.99 at Amazon US.

https://www.amazon.com/Diamond-Age-I...eal+stephenson

https://www.amazon.com/Seveneves-Nov...eal+stephenson
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:26 AM   #2075
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Free in AU / NZ

Some first-in-series from Macmillan, free at Australian and New Zealand retailers (except Google play NZ):

John Scalzi, Old Man's War
Adrian Tchaikovsky, The Tiger and the Wolf
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote