Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-22-2006, 12:38 PM   #91
arivero
Guru
arivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it is

Device: NCR3125, Nokia 770,...
inside pictures

I opened my iLiad. No excesively bad consequences except that I overstressed an screw when closing it. Pictures are public in flickr,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72166458@N00

feel free to copy them here if you want to comment in the board instead of over flickr.
arivero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 01:16 PM   #92
vranghel
Addict
vranghel began at the beginning.

Device: Proud Iliad owner
That was a risky move! Hopefully it wont ever break down, because you warranty is void.
vranghel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2006, 01:22 PM   #93
arivero
Guru
arivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it is

Device: NCR3125, Nokia 770,...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vranghel
That was a risky move! Hopefully it wont ever break down, because you warranty is void.
Yep it still works but because I did it at home I mean, were I in the lab, we had put the whole thing under reverse engineering search, then surely breaking it.
arivero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 02:40 PM   #94
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
Thank you very much! I'd been looking for more details on specific chips. Your pictures cleared up several points for me.
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:26 AM   #95
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by arivero
I opened my iLiad. No excesively bad consequences except that I overstressed an screw when closing it. Pictures are public in flickr,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72166458@N00

feel free to copy them here if you want to comment in the board instead of over flickr.
Wow, you are my hero of the week.
What a brave member! I am much to timid to risk warranty. [Finding the right screwdriver wouldn't be a big deal for me.]
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2006, 08:26 AM   #96
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Go ahead and post your new photos in our gallery for everyone to admire ;-)
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote