Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2020, 12:57 PM   #1
EdJonesBGJ
EdJonesBGJ began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Books app on IPad

1. Running Windows 10 Pro - reading with BOOKS on ipad - converting with EPUBOR

2. PROBLEM: all books (KINDLE) are converted to ePUB with no issues.
3. When connecting iPad to import to BOOKS - most all import with no problem
4. However, there are several books for which the option to import to BOOKS is not available...
5. BOOKS is not in the list to import to and I don't see a way to add it...

What am I missing here...
Your input is appreciated...
Thanks
Ed
Old 02-07-2020, 01:32 PM   #2
Junket
Nil adsuetudine maius
Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4
What are you missing? Well seems like you're in the wrong forum, so you're less likely to get an useful answer.

Why not the apple forum? Or have a look and see if there is a epubor forum - if not then the epub forum. It's not good to double post but if you click on the report post button you can ask staff to move your post.

Good luck.
Advert
Old 02-07-2020, 03:52 PM   #3
EdJonesBGJ
EdJonesBGJ began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Thanks - Sorry about that..
I went to ePub Forum...
Old 02-07-2020, 04:58 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdJonesBGJ View Post
Thanks - Sorry about that..
I went to ePub Forum...
You stared a duplicate thread in the wrong forum. This thread belongs in the Apple forum as it's not an ePub issue but an Apple app problem.
Old 02-08-2020, 07:49 AM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Please don't repost. The Apple thread is the proper place for your question and you were given good advice about requesting a post be moved if it's in the wrong place. I've deleted the post in the ePub forum and am closing this thread.
Advert
Closed Thread