Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 11-26-2016, 11:52 PM   #1
OldLincoln
Zealot
OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FBReader
Add Custom Column "#pages" in Send To

I have the custom column #pages in Calibre, works fine, but it doesn't import into Calibre Companion. I did stumble through adding the Series & index in a custom template thanks to cut & paste. But I don't know about #pages and frankly I'm concerned I'll mess something up if I stumble through it (like the time I ruined my entire database with a single button press).

I sure would appreciate some literal help on this. I'm sending epub format to an Android tablet.
=============================
Oops!! It's getting into CC just not FBReader. Sorry to clutter the forum.

Last edited by OldLincoln; 11-27-2016 at 12:42 AM.
OldLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 03:29 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldLincoln View Post
I have the custom column #pages in Calibre, works fine, but it doesn't import into Calibre Companion. I did stumble through adding the Series & index in a custom template thanks to cut & paste. But I don't know about #pages and frankly I'm concerned I'll mess something up if I stumble through it (like the time I ruined my entire database with a single button press).

I sure would appreciate some literal help on this. I'm sending epub format to an Android tablet.
=============================
Oops!! It's getting into CC just not FBReader. Sorry to clutter the forum.
Almost no reader apps can see calibre custom columns. Many apps can't see standard columns such as series and publisher. That is why many (most?) people who use CC use it as the library organizer instead of the reader app's function.

And no problem with the "clutter".
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote