Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 07-11-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
asdas
Enthusiast
asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Touch 5.1.2
How can i split Double Page Cbr, Cbz Files?

How can i split my double paged cbr, cbz Comics?
How did you (old Comic readers) solve this problem?
Is there any method or app for spliting/dividing for double page cbr, cbz comics?

(Sorry my english. I use googletranslate)
asdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #2
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Seeing as cbr and cbz are just renamed zip and rar files that contain images, rename the file to the corresponding compressed format (i.e. cbr to rar and cbz to zip). Then uncompress the file and you should now have all the image files.

You can then use an image editor to spilt the images in half.

After that you will need to make sure the files are in the correct order and then recompress them and rename the file back to cbr or cbz.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #3
asdas
Enthusiast
asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'asdas knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
Seeing as cbr and cbz are just renamed zip and rar files that contain images, rename the file to the corresponding compressed format (i.e. cbr to rar and cbz to zip). Then uncompress the file and you should now have all the image files.

You can then use an image editor to spilt the images in half.

After that you will need to make sure the files are in the correct order and then recompress them and rename the file back to cbr or cbz.
Thank You Ghostyjack,
I unrar/unzip cbr, cbz files but i don't know that which app using and how can split?
Old 07-12-2012, 03:15 AM   #4
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I'm no expert at image manipulation so my advice may not be the most efficient.

As you haven't said what OS is on your computer, I can't give you specifics, but any photo manipulation app will work.

A quick and dirty method is to open the image in the app and then select half the image with some form of selection box or crop tool and them crop it so you have half the image left. Then use the "Save As" function and then save it with a different name. This will create one of the single pages you need.

For the other page, repeat the same process with the original image but this time crop the other half of the image. When you save that, you will now have two single pages available.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:01 AM   #5
asdas
Enthusiast

Thanks for suggestions Ghostyjack,
Advert