Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-29-2020, 06:42 PM   #1
DJ Rankin
DJ Rankin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Step One: Save the World - FREE eBook

Step One: Save the World - The Journey of a Water Protector

https://www.amazon.com/Step-One-Worl...text=DJ+Rankin

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/747497

This is a cookbook. This is an adventure novel. This is a love story. This is a tale of survival. This is a spiritual journey. This is a catalog of the oppressions and destructions perpetrated by the machine of mankind. This is a handbook on standing up to the tyranny enacted by a corrupt government through the mechanism of fear. This is a recruitment manual for a global movement of resistance fueled by love. We are winning. It is time to stand up. Enough is enough. Do what feels right.

Last winter I was called to Standing Rock to protect the water and my entire world was flipped upside down. I lived in the most amazing, love based, frozen tipi utopia, where I connected with the greatest human beings imaginable as I connected to myself and the universe through the ceremonies of the Lakota people, and through science. I was simultaneously exposed to not only the long list of evils unleashed on our species and planet in the name of money, but witnessed it first hand through a cloud of tear gas and militarized police. It was the greatest experience ever. I mean, I was grilling steaks in a forty below lightening blizzard. You should come over for dinner sometime.
DJ Rankin is offline   Reply With Quote