Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 07-28-2011, 01:44 AM   #1
saravanan.p
saravanan.p began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Embed animated text in epub

hi

how to embed the animation text in epub, can anyone know reply me the procedure.
saravanan.p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 02:34 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
You mean video? An ePUB contains static text and images. If you want moving items, you need to embed video into the ePUB. Currently only the iBooks program supports it and the possibility is not according the specifications of the IDPF.

Perhaps that it will be possible in ePUB v3 when it is finalized. That still could take some time though.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2011, 03:18 AM   #3
saravanan.p

Post Text Animation

hi thanks for your reply i don't know , able to create text animation(ex.powerpoint) in epub, i'm generating epub from indd.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:22 AM   #4
saravanan.p

Toxaris, how to embed videos in epub, i'm having xhtml this file is not support the video then how to i embed video
Old 07-28-2011, 04:24 AM   #5
Adjust
Addict
Adjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel is

Device: ADE, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by saravanan.p View Post
Toxaris, how to embed videos in epub, i'm having xhtml this file is not support the video then how to i embed video
Take a look here:

http://www.pigsgourdsandwikis.com/
Adjust is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2011, 05:09 AM   #6
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by saravanan.p View Post
Take a look at the link from Adjust. I don't know how to embed, nor do I want to know. Call me old fashion, but I loath the idea of video in a book.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote