Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-13-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Sharing with Facebook?

How does sharing with Facebook work?

Has anyone tried it?
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:52 PM   #2
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Hi I don't make much use of Facebook myself but I have tried it and have step-by-step instructions with images here:

http://www.kinworm.com/2010/12/easy-...-all-your.html
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2011, 12:52 PM   #3
amoroso
Groupie
amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for Android, Google Play Books
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
How does sharing with Facebook work?
It lets you post notes or highlights to your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts. Here is how a shared note looks like on Facebook and Twitter.
amoroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:50 PM   #4
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKindleWorm View Post
Hi I don't make much use of Facebook myself but I have tried it and have step-by-step instructions with images here:

http://www.kinworm.com/2010/12/easy-...-all-your.html
Thanks, that was a great description.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:22 PM   #5
spookt
spookt began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Hi Folks

Not to bump an old thread but does this only work with Amazon content? I finished two books this week from Baen and did the rate and share thing at the end but neither ended up on my Facebook or Twitter page.

I tried highlighting and sharing a passage in one of the books and got a message saying that this book doesn't support sharing. Both books were sideloaded with Calibre. Being Baen titles, Amazon doesn't sell them as eBooks so I'm guessing this is why it doesn't work?
spookt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert