Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2011, 05:02 PM   #1
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
My Novel Facebook Pages

Normally I don't like to toot my horn too much, because I believe that my books should speak for themselves, and should either stand or fall based on their own merits, and not on how loudly I shout from the mountain top. So I haven't done a lot of promotion of my books here, but I did at least figure to let everyone know about the facebook pages I've setup for my books so you can go there, like them, and watch for updates on my books as information comes available. So anyways, here's the pages.

Oort Perimeter
Destiny's Mission
Homeworld
Empire Rising
The Dreamland Articles - Book 1
The Dreamland Articles - Book 2
Old 01-16-2011, 04:48 PM   #2
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Steven Lake - Caribou Coffee - Book Signing - Jan 22nd, 11am

For anyone who's interested, I'll be doing a book signing at Caribou Coffee in Battle Creek, MI on January 22nd from 11am-1pm. I'm going to be selling mostly dead tree books, as well as a few ebooks on cd, meeting readers, and autographing books and other things. If you happen to be in the area and would like to stop by and meet me, please drop by! I'd love to meet you! Address and other details are available here: http://www.realmsofimagination.net/events/67/
Old 01-16-2011, 04:52 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Too far away. But come to Boston and I'll go to your meet and greet.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #4
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author

HAHA! At some point I hope to be out in Boston. It's one of the cities on my "to visit" list. But since this is both winter, and the early part of the year, I'm hanging kinda close to home for the next couple of months. I'll start spreading out again once the weather breaks and the ground thaws.
Closed Thread