Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-24-2020, 05:58 PM   #1
Scaledish
A friend
Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Kobo Family!

Hmm, My parents like my kobo more than me. (I like it a lot!). they have not been able to get books because our library is closed, so it will let them keep reading and busy.
for me, unexpectedly, I read the news now. just send it to my kobo, then an awesome experience. never really stayed up to date till now.
thanks again for all your buying advice. really like my purchase.
Scaledish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 06:47 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaledish View Post
Hmm, My parents like my kobo more than me. (I like it a lot!). they have not been able to get books because our library is closed, so it will let them keep reading and busy.
for me, unexpectedly, I read the news now. just send it to my kobo, then an awesome experience. never really stayed up to date till now.
thanks again for all your buying advice. really like my purchase.
Glad your parents like your Kobo and so do you.

My mother liked my Sony Reader and I got her one. She used it for a long time up until she died. I was going to get her a Kobo.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 09:20 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Aren't you glad you're not one of the Smothers Brothers?

Moms should always like their offspring AND their ebook readers - don't you think?
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 11:14 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Aren't you glad you're not one of the Smothers Brothers?

Moms should always like their offspring AND their ebook readers - don't you think?
I know my mom loved her kids and enjoyed her Reader.
Old 03-25-2020, 12:09 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I'm sorry for your loss, Jon.

(My Mother died 15 years ago, and my Father died 6 years ago.
And yet, it seems like only yesterday both were here.)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 09:44 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I'm sorry for your loss, Jon.

(My Mother died 15 years ago, and my Father died 6 years ago.
And yet, it seems like only yesterday both were here.)
Thanks. My mom died 3 years ago at age 89. I do miss mom sometimes. You never do get over losing your parents. Heck, I still miss my grandparents (both sets).

My Dad is 95 and will be 96 in December. He lives in an assisted living facility that is on lockdown.

Tags
kobo