Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-23-2015, 04:55 PM   #1
Hermann Observer
Hermann Observer knows what's going on.Hermann Observer knows what's going on.Hermann Observer knows what's going on.Hermann Observer knows what's going on.Hermann Observer knows what's going on.Hermann Observer knows what's going on.Hermann Observer knows what's going on.Hermann Observer knows what's going on.Hermann Observer knows what's going on.Hermann Observer knows what's going on.Hermann Observer knows what's going on.

Device: Kindle
Sprechen Sie Dumb Deutsch?

Dumb Deutsch: Absurd German Language Errors (auch für deutsche Leser geeignet).

Free for the next three days only at Smashwords.

Your coupon code is VN48A (not case-sensitive).

Have you ever ordered leather cheese? Have you ever told your cab driver that your hotel is located on One-Way Street? I doubt it. But English speakers trying to speak German say bizarre things like this all the time and I, for one, feel their pain. Acutely, even. They are speaking Dumb Deutsch. And they have no one else to blame but themselves.
Hermann Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 04:58 PM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
If I understand the question in your header I don't speak German. Rather sad in a way as my surname is German in origin. Thanks for the coupon.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
german, germany, humor, jokes, satire