Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-08-2010, 01:49 PM   #46
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I have been following this thread and anxiously awaiting Portal's release into epub land! It sounds very intriguing, indeed!
I just saw your review at SW. Thank you so much for taking the time to review my book.

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:31 PM   #47
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Wow, you're quick! I really liked the story, I hope you get a lot of sales!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:14 PM   #48
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, GraceKrispy!

PORTAL was mentioned in this post today:

http://ireaderreview.com/2010/06/04/...illing-a-list/
Old 06-11-2010, 10:38 AM   #49
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Interviewed by Kipp Poe:

http://kippoe.blogspot.com/2010/06/i...interview.html
Old 06-12-2010, 04:01 PM   #50
dorino
I'm odd. Take note.
dorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-books

Device: deceased PRS-600, Nook STR
I was very much hoping this was a Gordon Freeman/Chell fan fiction. That would be awesome. Horrible, but awesome.

I'm still going to read this, sounds very good!
dorino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 06:26 PM   #51
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorino View Post
I was very much hoping this was a Gordon Freeman/Chell fan fiction. That would be awesome. Horrible, but awesome.

I'm still going to read this, sounds very good!
OMG, hope you are not disappointed, lol.... try a sample first!
Old 06-13-2010, 09:00 AM   #52
DonnaFaz
Connoisseur
DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Kindle
Imogen, I've been reading some of your reviews. Fantastic!

How did you go about getting your iBook Apple ID? My book is available in the iBook Store, I do know that much. But I'd love to have some way to point iBook readers in the right direction.

~Donna~
DonnaFaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 12:41 PM   #53
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaFaz View Post
Imogen, I've been reading some of your reviews. Fantastic!

How did you go about getting your iBook Apple ID? My book is available in the iBook Store, I do know that much. But I'd love to have some way to point iBook readers in the right direction.

~Donna~
Thanks, Donna!

I went to my control panel in my Apple Connect and the Apple id was listed next to my book. I don't have an iPad, but checking it directly on the iPad would be easiest (if you uploaded your book via Smashwords rather than Apple Connect). The MR members down on the Apple forum are very helpful and if you ask for help there, I am sure someone will check for you:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Old 06-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #54
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Interview with Dawn Judd at Breakout books today:

http://breakoutbooks.blogspot.com/20...author-of.html
Old 06-19-2010, 07:03 PM   #55
ImogenRose
PORTAL

So excited! Probably just a fleeting phenomena, but PORTAL is number three on the Amazon time travel best sellers list at the moment!

Old 06-23-2010, 03:49 PM   #56
ImogenRose
PORTAL

It's been number one and two since the last post! Here is a link to an interview I did with Amanda Hocking today:

http://amandahocking.blogspot.com/20...author-of.html
Old 06-24-2010, 08:10 PM   #57
Dellaster
本の虫
Dellaster has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dellaster has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dellaster has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dellaster has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle3, DXG, Fire · iPad, iPod
Currently ranked on Amazon.com:
  • #13 in Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
  • #7 in Kindle Store > Kindle Books > Science Fiction
  • #3 in Books > Romance > Time Travel
Romance > Time Travel seems pretty specialized, without a whole lot of competition (or is there a lot more than I think?). I'm more impressed by the other two categories. Congratulations, Imogen!

-- Ted
Dellaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:54 PM   #58
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Thanks, Ted!
Old 06-29-2010, 09:43 PM   #59
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Please note that this is not a techno sci-fi book, it's a teen time travel romance, directed at the same audience at Twilight and Evermore.

The price of this book will be going up from $1.99 shortly.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:30 AM   #60
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
@ImogenRose : I wish you'd offer this for sale on the Sony reader store. I've got a gift card there that I haven't used up yet.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote