Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-22-2008, 09:28 AM   #1
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Talking Alternative lyrics to Christmas Carols

Here's one I wrote for the IT dept:

On the first day of Christmas,
my users sent to me
a completely broken PC.

On the second day of Christmas,
my users sent to me
Two missing files,
And a completely broken PC.

On the third day of Christmas,
my users sent to me
Three software bugs,
Two missing files,

On the fourth day of Christmas,
my users sent to me
Four dead hard drives,
Three software bugs,
Two missing files,

On the fifth day of Christmas,
my users sent to me
Five nervous breakdowns,
Four dead hard drives,
Three software bugs,
Two missing files,

On the sixth day of Christmas,
my users sent to me
Six torn cables,
Five nervous breakdowns,
Four dead hard drives,
Three software bugs,
Two missing files,

On the seventh day of Christmas,
my users sent to me
Seven virus problems,
Six torn cables,
Five nervous breakdowns,
Four dead hard drives,
Three software bugs,
Two missing files,

On the eighth day of Christmas,
my users sent to me
Eight connection failures,
Seven virus problems,
Six torn cables,
Five nervous breakdowns,
Four dead hard drives,
Three software bugs,
Two missing files,

On the ninth day of Christmas,
my users sent to me
Nine locked accounts,
Seven virus problems,
Six torn cables,
Five nervous breakdowns,
Four dead hard drives,
Three software bugs,
Two missing files,

On the tenth day of Christmas,
my users sent to me
Ten forgotten passwords,
Nine locked accounts,
Seven virus problems,
Six torn cables,
Five nervous breakdowns,
Four dead hard drives,
Three software bugs,
Two missing files,

On the eleventh day of Christmas,
my users sent to me
Eleven spyware issues,
Ten forgotten passwords,
Nine locked accounts,
Seven virus problems,
Six torn cables,
Five nervous breakdowns,
Four dead hard drives,
Three software bugs,
Two missing files,

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my users sent to me
Twelve helpdesk tickets,
Eleven spyware issues,
Ten forgotten passwords,
Nine locked accounts,
Seven virus problems,
Six torn cables,
Five nervous breakdowns,
Four dead hard drives,
Three software bugs,
Two missing files,
And a completely broken PC!

acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:33 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
ah, the joys of IT !! (and a happy christmas to you too, acidzebra !)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2008, 09:34 AM   #3
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:06 AM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
The weather outside is frightful
The scene in MR delightful
Let's all stay home and crow
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:44 AM   #5
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
The weather outside is frightful
The scene in MR delightful
Let's all stay home and crow
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
Ah, MR Christmas Carols That´s nice. How about:

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!
O what fun it is to ride in a llama open sleigh
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!
O what fun it is to ride in a llama open sleigh

A day or two ago, I thought I'd take a ride
And soon Miss Zelda Pinwheel, was seated by my side;
The llama lean and lank, misfortune seemed his lot;
He got into a drifted thread and we got upsot

Chorus

A day or two ago, the story I must tell
I started posting in the lounge, and on my back I fell;
Pshrynk was riding by, in a flying-car open sleigh
He laughed as there I sprawling lie but quickly flew away

Chorus

ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2008, 11:46 AM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:26 AM   #7
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
This carol is just for you AZ

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:38 AM   #8
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Hee hee, "Patrick Swayze Christmas". Hope you enjoyed yours, and thanks
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carol, parody, tech support, x-mas