Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-03-2012, 10:05 AM   #1
Rudyman
Rudyman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Feature Request - Check Box "Want to Read"

Good day!

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this type of request.

Something I was thinking about the other day, was a check box in the metadata called " Want to read".

Very often I come across book reviews and such for books I have in my library, but have not read. I would like to be able to mark them and then be able to search for them in Calibre at a later time.

Thanks

Rudyman
Rudyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:07 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You can add this yourself as a custom column.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2012, 10:34 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Does the Reading List Plugin https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=134856work for you?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
Rudyman
Rudyman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thank you for the assistance. I was unaware of both options.

Not only is this a great app, the community is great as well!!

Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Does the Reading List Plugin https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=134856work for you?
Rudyman is offline   Reply With Quote