Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-26-2007, 06:22 PM   #1
FligMupple
Enthusiast
FligMupple doesn't litterFligMupple doesn't litter

Device: Kindle DX
Mad props to Leaping Gnome

I'm in Canada and purchased (through eBay) the 505 after discovering that there's basically no way I could use the Kindle here.

But then, when registering on Connect, I learned that I'd also need a US Credit Card for Sony too. After multiple imaginary failed suicide attempts, I discovered these forums, and learned about the Gift Card solution. And through the kind assistance of Leaping Gnome, I was able to get one and purchase books. I got the 505 today, loaded on my books, and I'm pleased as punch. Happy punch.

Thanks again, Leaping Gnome. Keep leaping.
FligMupple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:54 PM   #2
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Don't forget you can also buy books for your 505 through Fictionwise (already in lrf format), Baen (you'll have to convert with libprs500, but its easy and legal), and lots of other places as well.

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2007, 09:57 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
I second that. And I heard a lot of good comments about Leaping Gnome.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote