Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-02-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
Elecman
Enthusiast
Elecman began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Sony PRS-650BC for sale

Want to sell like new 650BC. Just bought it a few weeks ago at Borders. Willing to end auction early:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Send me a PM if interested

Thanks

Last edited by Elecman; 01-09-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Elecman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:14 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #3
Elecman
Enthusiast

Dr. Drib, I know you don't mean to suggest I could be "evil" or anything because I have < 50 posts. I've done flea market business on another major niche gaming site for years with a perfect record. And my eBay feedback speaks for itself.

Happy New Year all!
Old 01-03-2011, 12:14 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecman View Post
Dr. Drib, I know you don't mean to suggest I could be "evil" or anything because I have < 50 posts. I've done flea market business on another major niche gaming site for years with a perfect record. And my eBay feedback speaks for itself.

Happy New Year all!
It's not you specifically. It's just that a few people with low post counts here have tried to rip others off selling things.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #5
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecman View Post

Happy New Year all!
take a look at any post from a member that is relatively new and you will see the same warning
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2011, 07:11 PM   #6
Elecman
Enthusiast

Cool guys, thanks