Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-13-2010, 08:18 AM   #1
jthedwalker
jthedwalker began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
Text Cut Off

Hello All,

I'm trying to get a RSS feed from dpreview.com to work correctly. I've added "no_sytlesheets = True" into my recipe, which took care of the black background and white text problem. The only issue now is that a half of a letter gets cut off on the right side of the page when viewed on my PRS-300. It's only about half of a letter. I'm wondering if there is some code that I can add into the recipe that would take care of this clipping issue. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Justin Walker
jthedwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
conversion_options = {'linearize_tables': True}
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, cut, letter, prs-300, text