Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 04-23-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
meem
A Reader who can think..!
meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi - Kindle DX (B004)
Lightbulb Difference between "Pandigital (R70D200)" and "Pandigital Novel"

What is the difference between "Pandigital (R70D200)" and "Pandigital Novel - PRD07T20W" ?

I saw those two devices on the Amazon Store:

1- Can any one tell us about them ? and why the first one is cheaper than the other ?

2- Is there a better Android Tablet (without glare display) ?
meem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
They are completely different devices based on different hardware and they are actually from different manufacturers. The white one is a lot better.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:35 PM   #3
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I had the R70D200 some years ago before it got stolen from my home and it was constantly needing to be reset and was very slow to boot or recycle (amount of time from when you push the reset button to the time you can do something else on the device). I hated the R70D200.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 06:16 PM   #4
meem
meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.meem lived happily ever after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
They are completely different devices based on different hardware and they are actually from different manufacturers. The white one is a lot better.
Thank you for answer, can you explain why the white one is better ?
Are you try it before ?

I think you got something wrong about hardware ..
Both are from same supplier: PanDigital.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:21 PM   #5
meem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I had the R70D200 some years ago before it got stolen from my home and it was constantly needing to be reset and was very slow to boot or recycle (amount of time from when you push the reset button to the time you can do something else on the device). I hated the R70D200.
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I thought it was a new device, how many years you have that ?
Old 04-23-2011, 10:53 PM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by meem View Post
Thank you for answer, can you explain why the white one is better ?
Are you try it before ?

I think you got something wrong about hardware ..
Both are from same supplier: PanDigital.
I've got both sitting on my desk. Trust me, they're different hardware. This should explain it better:
http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...l-do-you-have/

The white one is based on a later version of Android. You'll be able to find and install more apps.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, android 7" tablet, pandigital, pandigital novel