Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-07-2024, 09:28 AM   #1
ehbowen
ehbowen began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile Howdy from Texas!

Hi, there. I'm Eric H. Bowen of Houston, Texas. Yes, that's my real name; back in the days of VICmodems and CompuServe I considered at some length whether or not I wanted to conceal my identity online, and I decided 'not.' I know that there are real risks to this decision; I accept the risks.

I'm also trying to break into the publishing business; I have a book which is available now in hardcover and the e-book (and paperback version) is scheduled to be released next month. I'm self-publishing and I used a freelance designer to create the ePub using InDesign, but I had to make a couple of minor copyright page edits and I've had trouble uploading to Draft2Digital because of errors their parser is catching.

I'm new to Sigil, although not to html, and I came here to try to work through the immediate issue. Looking forward to meeting you!
ehbowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2024, 09:15 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2024, 11:35 AM   #3
readthinksurvive
Connoisseur
readthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmosreadthinksurvive has become one with the cosmos

Device: kindle oasis; kobo elipsa/libra; pocketbook 741; SNA4X
what kind of book?
readthinksurvive is offline   Reply With Quote