Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 05-04-2021, 02:36 AM   #1
Salvodif
Salvodif began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, Android
Epub highlights and android sync

Hi,

I would like to know if exist a way to read a epub book that I'm reading on Calibre desktop which I'm doing highlights and notes and read the same book on android with the same notes and highlights.

I tried CC but it doesn't show bookmarks, notes, neither highlights.

Tnx
Salvodif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 02:20 PM   #2
milady133
Groupie
milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Hisense A5
Short answer: Nope.
Elaborated answer: There's no standard way to implement annotation, bookmarks and highlights in EPUB, so each program implements them their way, and there's no program to afterwards export the information from one program and then import that information to another program.
You might try running a Calibre Server and do your reading there, using your browser when not using your computer, but if you need to access the Server away from home then the configuration of a proper server can be too techie for most people
milady133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert